I have an old (20 years or so is my guess) Weed Eater straight shaft. I don't know how much it weighs, but it's heavy. I picked it up at the end...
I've yet to see a tick anywhere around my house in 13+ years. Not complaining at all. I had one latch on to me 5 or 6 years back while cutting...
If you get that thing cranking I could picture the fires of hell jumping out at you when the lid opens. Not that I can imagine full logs will do...
Cool pics and a great story to go with it. Your FIL sounds like he was a great man.
A few years ago I took a truckload of stuff to the township spring cleanup day. I came home with a load of maple that was dumped in the brush...
I once hit a piece of rebar that a tree had grown around. It's amazing how quickly a chain can go from perfectly usable to scrap metal.
Same here. I had two spruce trees dropped a couple months back. One was leaning towards my pole barn and the other would have been awfully close...
When I bought my house I rented a dumpster to throw the old carpet, roofing, etc in. The previous owners left an old tv that didn't work. I put...
Fill some milk jugs up with water, throw them in the freezer overnight, then break out the heavy iron. It's amazing to watch what a .44 magnum...
I chuckled when I heard "polar vortex returns" a week or two ago. I hadn't heard that term until this past winter, and now it seems any cool down...
If what is here is heading your way, you should be in for some decent weather soon. It was 89 and humid yesterday. Now it's 69 and much less...
I haven't seen a yellow jacket yet this year. The only bees I've seen are the ones that got trucked in when the apple blossoms were in bloom. It's...
I'm curious to see what the per ton price would be for a deal like that. I wonder if the free boiler includes annual maintenance, or if the owner...
I saw that a truckload of Pro Pellets was dropped off at the store a few miles from my house. Last year they released their pellet pricing on...
A buddy of mine had one of those in a 82 one ton Chevy. I think first gear topped out at 5 MPH. There wasn't much that truck couldn't pull in 4...
Usually Meijer, or Family Fare for the usual groceries. I haven't been to Aldi in a quite a while. It was hit and miss for me there a few years...
I've thought about trying that more than once. I prefer lump charcoal over briquettes, and I could probably make a bunch of lump charcoal with...
That looks like.......fun. :thumbs:
At the rate I'm going I won't have mine cleaned until I need to use it next fall. I dumped the ash pan and put a tub of damp rid inside it,...
I didn't realize bricks of .22LR were going for that much. I could triple my money easy by selling what I bought in 2012. And I know if I did...