Paul Bunion is spot on with it rotting quickly, I lost some to rot because I didn't split each piece, since the bark holds in the moisture. :(...
Nice looking wood, but I see what you mean about being difficult to split with all those branches coming off the trunk! I really like beech...
Beautiful looking wood, shed and stacks! :yes: Looks like you have quite a bit more outside your shed with more oak coming! :thumbs: How much...
I saw your pic and thought, wow it's all bucked up into stove piece lengths, and then I saw your post saying just what I was thinking... :)
Nice looking wood you have there! :yes: A lot of it too.... I love to see your working those kids, it's good for them and it will make them good...
If you make homemade buttermilk biscuits in the morning with that jam, I'm driving the 6 hours to your place for breakfast tomorrow morning.......
I had the same thing, big pieces from the roofer. I squared them up a little bit, measured and picked the width to get an even amount of pieces...
I never heard that one, but nothing surprises me about this kind of situation. When my neighbor came over, I wasn't sure what he wanted me to do...
Thanks, but it's pretty staight forward to me, they were my trees and they fell on his property. Mostly grape and some other mystery vine to me....
I did mine at 33 - 35" for a single row and cut my wood around 18" - 20" or so. I found that the wind really catches the overhang, so I wouldn't...
We had a severe storm come through Tuesday and had high winds and a ton of rain. My friend and direct neighbor came over Thursday night and told...
Nice looking rails. Where did you find those?
Looks like perfection to me... :yes:
I get it.. ;) I used the stainless flex hoses also for the same reason... I never had any luck draining a hot water tank without opening the...
Did you try opening your pressure relief valve?
Good choice. I installed mine over a year ago. Cold air flow is from the back and the recommended clearance has more to do with the service...
This is a tough one.... The wood sure looks like oak to me. Color is very much like walnut. I have seen some English oak that looked a bit like...
Nice looking wood you got there! :yes: How did you come about that home run?
It means it's going to be real popular on Craigslist and be gone soon if you don't get it...:picard: :rofl: :lol:
Hemlock would be a good choice Zap.. Hard for me to imagine your short of any type of wood for any season though! :)