Seeing the California old growth redwoods has been on my bucket list for a long time and today my bride and myself went to Hendy state Park and...
I have the same meter. It's a good tool to use as a reference for sure. I find it hard to get the pins penetrated in the wood very deep,...
Good job right there! At your age, now is the best time to be saving.
I thought it would sell quick, that's a deal for half a cord. I'm going to have to remember that trick, saying your sending your pregnant wife to...
Sounds like your going to get some great wood at a fair price...:yes: I have no idea what bulk lodge pole pine goes for in CO. I hear great...
Good opportunity to buy.... Hard to time stuff like this.
I'll give you $50.00 delivered.... :whistle: Splits look like odd shaped... :rofl: :lol:
Smart move buying some dryer wood (ash) to give you a little more time to get your wood seasoned. You got a lot cut and put up this year and...
Tom, Nice looking pile of splits you got done there today. :yes: You need a helper or two with all the stacking..... :whistle: With that...
Good to see that many here on FHC are coming along to get to a two or three year plan. :yes: I don't burn as much as most here, so that helps me...
Not too much left too go now.... :) Soon will be time to start cutting, hauling and splitting the replacement....:yes: We will need many pics as...
I like working alone most of the time, with a few exceptions. When felling a large tree, I have someone watching, just in case... o_O I also...
It looks great! Big improvement. Now I need to do this too.....:)
Wow! :bug: :yes: Nice job with your wood collection efforts! Looks like it's stacked and drying real well for you! I see a little of...
Nice figuring on several of those splits! Love that stuff! :yes: Getting those angles right when sawing the finished lumber will be...
Looking good loon! Wood, wood and more wood.... :yes:
It's a challenge for sure. I used sasafrass saplings of different diameters to try to build a base that's level. The key is getting a level...
So sorry to hear the news about your friends daughter. I have two girls 14 and 17, and can't even imagine that happening to one of them. We're...
Congrats on the first wood! That wood will burn good and hot in your Ideal stove... Are you planning to get more or are you going to cut some...
Nice you had a friend help you out with a splitter. :) I use to live in western Michigan, I noticed in your pics the pine dry beds I would see...