Really nice job cleaning everything up Cert! :yes: That baffle looks like it takes a lot of the heat but still looks great.
Scratcher, that is one very impressive stack of locust and oak! :yes: Nice and neat, well stocked and that wood shed is the bomb! Are you...
Reminds me of someone I know...:picard::whistle:
Looks like red oak to me....
I have a good friend that tells me all the time that Beech is his favorite firewood. Says it's every bit as good BTU wise as oak, splits easy,...
I have a bunch of softer woods also in my stacks, like tulip, aspen and sycamore that I get from thinning them out of my woods. I like having both...
How's it run? :smoke: Bad azz?
Looks like beech to me also.
Nice find! Good amount of High BTU wood you snagged there! :yes: Really nice looking stacks you have there also. Nice and neat, and dry too. So...
Didn't they do this to our prisoners during WW2?
Yes they are and it does have its challenges... :whistle: I don't have many flat areas on the property. Your stack pictures are impressive.....
Great stuff.. It takes a little bit of weight to keep it in place, more than I thought since it's so heavy to begin with... I have single row...
Jackpot! :yes: For only getting 3 logs , you sure managed to find one of the largest black locust trees in NJ! :yes:
As we drove through the back roads of northern California, we saw both old growth and second generation redwoods, some on private land some on...
WV, still don't see the "dent"? :whistle: See a lot of split and cut wood, but no dent?
About the same for me, propane hasn't come down nearly as much as fuel oil. I paid $1.79 for my propane last time I topped off. I do some of my...
I think your making a dent in the pile, which originally I thought would take years.... :yes:
Do your neighbors or friends think your nuts yet? :) Or is it just my neighbors and friends? :rofl: :lol:
Lots of firewood for sure! I have a hard time imaging how to cut one down, split and haul it though? o_O The forest fires have Sequoias State...
What a difference a day makes......:)