Nice work Drivin, got a lot done considering its July. :yes: It's starting to look like you own a sawmill over at your place...:thumbs: Those...
Nice work Certified! How do you like all this rain...? :confused: 2 cords split AND stacked is a lot of work with this heat and humidity....
Nice work. I do the same thing, use the Gator and it goes right on the splitter. :smoke: Did two Gator loads Saturday and I was soaked. That...
Are you planning to use the apple yourself for smoking BBQ or just firewood? Any idea how big it is?
Without pants...... :rofl: :lol:
Any project big enough to require pants, is worthwhile indeed! :yes: Neighbors probably appreciated it also. o_O :whistle: Good sized stack...
Well, that's what I like about this sight... Learning... I was convinced the leaf on th e left was sugar.
We did Ribs and brats over the outdoor fire on the 4th.... Everybody's BBQ is so impressive. :) I was adjusting the wood fire constantly so I...
BS is right, silver has unique leaves that gives it away compared to sugar or red. Of course if the leaves are off, all bets are off. Here's the...
You stood on the top of the shed and cut the top of that elm off with a pole saw? That sounds like quite the job to me.....:yes: My luck and...
Nice looking wood Chevy.... :yes: Some of the splits look perfect for doing some cribbed ends...:)
:rofl: :lol: :whistle: He does look better these days... :p
Couple more.. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I never knew she could fly.... :rofl: :lol: