Quickly dropped a small sugar maple and unhealthy cherry. 461 has spring fever:dex:[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Nice job!! How much did you cut
Nice work sir
That is one good friend.
Seems like a lot of testosterone brewing on this thread over nothing. From my house having a 025, 310,461 and an 880, I am bored by the posturing....
I would just get another 880. :dex:
Do you move the wood from shed to shed then the house?
Also what is razer chain. Home ground with a sharp angle? If so does it dull quickly?
What year is the saw, are you the only owner, and do you have a picture of the stickers by the throttle with the dates?
I suggest rotating your piles each month. Back row to front and rotate each piece 180 degrees!!!! :rofl: :lol: Joking of course. It happens to...
My wife helps run my horizontal splitter. She takes the shed sized splits and throws them in the loader or gator while I wrestle what’s left....
I am not a logger, but I am guessing what he means is that 6 inches of mud today will be 3 feet of mud after a few passes? My little tractor can...
Glad to see you have kids that will work. In my house I need an app to get help.:picard:
I am actually looking into building a splitter to mount onnin place of the bucket, using the thumbs hydraulics to run the ram. It should be...
1/3 bitternut hickory 1/3 beech Balance is ash, maple, iron wood, cherry
Box elder and the lower grade woods do not work well for me. They make heat, but just burn to fast. I get into that and willow here occasionally....
Finally feeling better after being sick again. Grabbed the MS310 and my saw buck and ran a quick tank of gas through the saw Ash, beech and...
To you I say:dex: nice stumps and job well done
chite. I meant bitternut, autocorrect got me. Butternut is not on my list of go to wood!
Well done. Busy day!