Sweet chute. Well done.
I have a low ceiling on my wood shed, roughly 7 feet. I put down some #2 gravel and removed the pallets. Wood stays dry, but I gained a few inches...
[ATTACH] I have a 17 duramax midnight edition. Just over 12,000 miles in about 9 months. I have not had a single issue with this truck. Rides...
I think you are fine. Burn it :dex:
3/4 ton? :dex:
Absolutely no way I would loan out my splitter. I suggest my friends call the rental place as friendships can be ruined by damaged equipment....
one should always help a good looking neighbor. Luckily no one asks me for wood, because it’s too much work. I sell some to some people who...
My American splitter does this, although rarely. Generally it is because the unit is off level, on a hot day and I am working it hard. I chalk...
Bitternut hickory is the species. Great great firewood , but takes two years to dry.
Stump shot[ATTACH]
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] MS310 for scale
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] its been a while, but I thought I would share something worth posting. Dropped this hickory a couple of weeks ago, finally...
Cherry is okay. I use it for morning starts, and day time. Overnights I use hickory/beech/maple. Nice score though!!!!
Guessing 30 minutes of cutting and the rest was hauling the heavy rounds to dm on the trailer?
Nice job!
Burns great, cuts well. Splits hard sometimes. Good BTU’s
I love to cut wood, so mr bank and I work together to finance my addiction!!! Raining hard today, so I sit and watch out the window.
Hour and a half of pure enjoyment time at the beech. Tiny bit of maple and ash also. Biggest blocks roughly 30 inches. Splitter party once it...
Nice truck!!!!:dex: Better be a Cummins!
Not a major score, but a good hour in the woods.