:D :cool: https://youtube.com/shorts/fmO5NAVDqkk?si=PTX-bT5WUJMZWBy5
LOL!!! I learned how to drive standard on my dad's 67 Chevy PU. I remember the manual choke on the dash and shift on the column.
Great job there folks! :thumbs: Hats off for working in those conditions! :tip: I don't mind making firewood when its cold, but the snow...
X2.
Took the 462 out. Temps were in the single digits. :shiver: :D https://youtube.com/shorts/_WeSl00jFmU?si=9nBRh9Ui6K88DklU
They are usually posted in the Bulletin Board section of the forum. As far as I know they are usually held in Michigan, Ohio and Pennsylvania...
When I turn it off I put it back to the on position so I wont do that. I usually double check the next time I start it again. I know the switch...
Thats a sweet set up! :thumbs: No one can say you're in the dark when it comes to making firewood. :doh: Shouldve gotten a heat lamp as well to...
If its any consolation, mine wont start with the switch in the "off" position. :emb: :picard:
Perfect description for splitting cottonwood.
I've often asked myself where it comes from! :doh: Gives new meaning to the term organic pasta! :D
Happy Birthday Locust Post
Local recycling center takes drain oil. Another Saturday/seasonal drop off area in the county for hazardous waste.
I use a 27ton Performance Built hydro. Mostly horizontal which I prefer while standing. Im guessing the height is standard for most "generic"...
First pic from Sunday during height of storm [ATTACH] Pic taken yesterday morning. I didn't measure but according to the local news our town...
X2
My main storage and PA. Hydro under the tarp in front. If you look carefully to the right you can see my bundle wood shed next door. [ATTACH]
Dreading going to wood storage myself. You guys feel like coming down? :shiver: Ill make some hot cocoa! Cabin fever hitting me bad. :hair:
Good friend of mine loves BL since I turned him onto it a few years ago. He was die hard hickory and red oak burner. Now he burns 2/3 BL and the...
Ms. buZZsaw made some Saturday. Was a treat after being out in the cold all day. Leftovers to be eaten today