Good sized limb for sure. Made some nice firewood. I like cherry for my bundle wood sales. Seasons fast and not heavy when dried. One of my...
Not much activity in the wood yard due to the deep snow. Cleared a path to the rack i'm filling and stacked what I split from last month....
Very nice stack there. :thumbs: What is it top covered with? Welcome to the FHC Michigander :handshake: Great to have you.
FHC improvising at its finest! :thumbs: Well done sir! :salute:
Reminds me of jo191145's mother. She is around 90 IIRC and no stopping her. Your pain description of the sciatica sounds just like what I went...
Somebody bought some and has told others and has returned. Good product will sell itself. Im sure deep snow and colder temps have helped. Im...
Good for him. Age is just a number. Hopefully I'll be able to do firewood at that age...if I make it that far.
One of my other regulars texted last night. He wants an order within a week. Im sure one of the pothers will need an order soon too. Ill do a...
X2 on the Norway. Splits clean and easy as mentioned. Comparable to ash in terms of btu's and dry time IMO. The second might be white walnut....
Dries in no time. (thanks to WinonaRail for the tip):salute: I just finished using some cottonwood I CSS around labor day and it was plenty dry....
Wonder if this is huskihl's work? :D :saw: https://youtube.com/shorts/-X0QEMzAspA?si=dQ55mAJWuL4rBvdS
Kinda the same here. I have some splits to move and stack should I wish to shovel. I need to pull more dry splits for bundles so a shoveling I...
At least you got a snow day. :D https://youtube.com/shorts/GgSb0VMcWX8?si=w21VvTYyc88wL8Ld
X2
One thing I've noticed about cottonwood/poplar/aspen bark is that its stringy, especially after it sits for a while. I usually get rounds...
We need an FHC version of monopoly. :DBe interesting to see if someone came up with a version. The snow cover is really getting to me as well....
Great to see someone be able to make firewood that has dry ground. Some nice rounds there. Are you going back for more logs?
The beauty of the three year plan. You'll catch up. You always find a way! :salute:
Always sad to see a rack/shed empty out, but on the plus side it means more :saw: :axe: :stacker: Im sure you have an ample supply of logs on...