Delivery took me close by so I stopped. The access driveway had been plowed but still 8-10" of snow on the ground. Tub grinder awaits the dry...
Not BL. I can spot that stuff blindfolded. After reading the other replies I'm thinking some type of elm myself. Im not good at the nuances of...
SWEET!!! :thumbs: Thinking you get a certain award for today! :D Kinda stumped on the species though. The round in the first pic closest to...
Thanks Bill. Yes a simple jig made of scrap lumber. Same one I've used for years. Biggest PITA is precutting the wrap to length and rerolling...
The tapered pail might be easier IMO. It all depends on the volume of the bag. Guessing they make them in different sizes. I used to make my...
I don't. They do sell them and I have a Dewalt 20v 1/4" crown stapler I use for work now and then so I could easily if I wanted. In the early...
She claimed to have seen six at once out there. They've grown more accustomed to us as they're very skittish. Once they see you away they fly.
Have you seen the five gallon bucket trick? Cut the bottom off a five gallon bucket. Pack it with splits, slide the bag over it and pull the...
I found a couple more heartwood splits for you. Hopefully I can grab that mill log too.
Have never seen so much flicker activity at the suet since the snowstorm on January 25. Before that a somewhat rare sight.[ATTACH]
Update: I heard back. Once the snow is gone they will be getting to work on the trees. He did add that they will be pushing over two more rows...
Too bad it couldn't have been postponed but your health and well being are more important. Good luck with the surgery and let us know how it...
Yes it would. As a collector for 40 years that was my first thought.
...that depends! Oh wait, bad choice of words! :doh:
Hard to believe its the sixth posting already. WTH did five years go? Recently lost her first tooth.[ATTACH] I blinked. [ATTACH] She...
calling buzz-saw
Partial load of mostly beech with some Norway maple delivered to a close by regular. Fifth load of the season. With the extended cold spell he...
Maybe you could trade them some cherry for their meats? :drool: One of my regular smoker customers gave me a half rack of ribs when he picked up...
buzz-saw makes some killer thick sliced, cherry wood smoked & peppered bacon. Out of this world! :drool:
LOL!!! Reminds me of years back when I was married. I'd crave a cup of coffee after supper. I'd make puppy dog eyes at her to which she would...