I believe it was 830 not sure what bar.
I just was at my local dealer today buying a weed eater and the had both the 400 and 500. So much self restraint ......
Where do you camp Dave?
Actually we spoke of a larger delivery for her. Stacked with provided pallet of course.
This woman was backyard fire pit. I do have a very large campground about 1/4 mile over the hill from me. Also am working on supplying 2 stores...
6 to 10 here. I figured I'd come in under everyone to see how it goes.
It was a older lady. I told her to tell all her friends. She wanted to know if she should save the bags for next time!!
Lol....I have not.
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] Been contemplating selling some wood for some time now. Also have been putting some up for just this reason. Well...today it...
What's the price on one that size?
[ATTACH]another load after work today
Very dry here in stark county.
[ATTACH]guess they wouldn't like me :cool::smoke:
AR= Armalite Rifle. Ohhhh the misinformed.
Very sad news. He'll be waiting for you.
Our outdoor pit. My wife goes through the wood on the weekends[ATTACH]
Ding ding ding....we have a winner!!!
To you as well!!
I have sciatica that flares up from time to time. There are days that I need help from my wife getting my socks on. Hopefully you get yourself...
Get yourself one that can take one of these!! [ATTACH]