Things are starting to come on here in northeast Ohio.
[ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]
I bet they love looking at it!!
You know what to do Brad :whistle:
I also mow around alot of trees.
Both decks are equal at 50 inches. I got a toro 5000, commercial frame, commercial deck, 24 horse Kohler.i believe it was just under 3000 with a 3...
I cut my mowing time in half last year when I bought my zero turn. Worth every penny if you hate mowing as much as I do.
Ohhh no. My wood will be black market at that place. They want to sell their own.
025, 034 super, 044, 064, 056 super, 041 x2, and a 041 super. Those are the runners Brad. There may be a shiny new saw somewhere in my future.
buZZsaw BRAD .....no new saw??? Say it ain't so :whistle:
Happy bday Brad
We looked yesterday afternoon with no luck. It will be a few weeks here before the yellows.
Sold 5 more bags yesterday. Elderly gentlemen who also asked about delivery.
Did you happen to come out on the plus side?
45 here. Silver maple in the stove to take the chill off.
I've seen them in the area.
That's what I'm afraid of.
The weed eater was a need. Not saying I won't go back. I did just buy trailer as well. Only can get so much past the boss at once :smoke:
830 and change.
Sadly neither. I did buy a new weed eater.