All these songs I've been posting and will continue posting, you really gotta listen to the lyrics to understand why they're here. [MEDIA]
[MEDIA]
Here's another to think about..... [MEDIA]
That's what makes the ice cream taste so good. It probably only appeals to those that like to be self sufficient. We made ice cream in boy...
Here's a good one to think about. [MEDIA]
"But whoever loses his life for my sake will save it." I felt that one.
I wouldn't want to sit by that "fire pit" if the wind is blowing wrong. Being that close to the house and a corner.... i can only imagine....
I'm gonna take a stab and guess that he's the type of person that thinks because it's in a fancy package it's gotta be better. :picard:
Sounds like it was a blessing in disguise. Might take a few for him to see it that way.
Get the equivalent of r-60 in the attic to start. It'll help in the winter too. Edit: maybe an attic fan too.
If only the majority of the world's population understood this statement, the world would be a much better place.
First I've heard. I'm gonna keep pushing the limits until i get a broken one. At least then I'll know what it takes to break one and i can...
Obviously the extreme but still not a "broken" chain. I'm thinking 2 ends while it's still "mounted" on a running saw. Or a running saw and the...
Personally, I've filed into the tie strap pretty far while hand sharpening and trying different angles. Haven't had those break either.
Why not just cage them while they're still small? Plus they can be reused year after year. That's all I've ever seen done to hold up tomatoe plants.