I'm not trying to say he hasn't. I was asking if he has a smile on his face and good thoughts in his head EVERY time someone asks for free work......
Not to get in an argument or push the subject but I'll bet you don't find joy most times doing stuff for free then.
Tell that to the guy getting paid by the job.
Wonder what that would cost.
[MEDIA]
Diggin this one lately. [MEDIA]
Sad world on so many levels.
I'd almost bet a crane wasn't necessary......
What is Fiskars?
I've never owned a full size truck and probably never be able to afford one. Each to their own.
My bad. I must be getting it confused with his previous 04. Even that truck I'm thinking he bought for upper $20k. I was a chrysler, dodge,...
I'm thinking my dad bought a new 15 f250 4x4 with a 5.4, regular cab, and long bed for about $29k with my employee discount. Maybe it was a 13?
Nothing more than a work truck. It's even white. That's a minivan truck price. Ya know, the ones with 4 doors and a power tailgate.
Nice mirrors.
That's how my old man is and has been since i can remember. Charcoal and lp taste weird once you know better. They all have their place tho,...
Not good from what i was taught. Only hardwoods. Haven't tried them myself so i don't KNOW. I used an unknown hardwood species last time...
Tripod grill over a good bed of coals was how i was shown. Can throw in some green sticks of whatever wood floats your boat for a bit of smoke...
We are one step away from the counties we go and "free."