He's smarter than me.... lol. I started smoking to get a break with everyone and kinda fit in. Luckily i quit that bad habit and now just do my...
Hey, glad to hear you've been to northern Michigan. I've rode in Manistee forest a few times. More specifically the baldwin area, trails include...
Your story is proof to others that God brought you thru hard times and can help them too. Hard times are unavoidable but with Him they're a...
Where there's a will... there's a way.
Consider buying from the dealer you'll take it to have your warranty work and recalls completed. They might treat you a little different in the...
Looks like them will really help spread the load across more of your boot sole and look so much better. I see i should've explained that...
Yeah for street riders, 100 miles is just a little afternoon fun. When your average speed is 15mph, 100 miles is an accomplishment. Beings i...
According to my notes, it looks like there was a day trip to Muskegon in there on June 15th. [ATTACH] Got in 37 miles. No pictures except...
Another was the end of June, first part of July. Here in Michigan there's a trail system called Tomahawk. Its supposed to be one of the top...
Lol. I guess my sarcasm was missed. They look good in your yard cause they ain't in mine. :salute:
Great idea for some storage on the bike. I have a little case bolted to the rear fender on the 300 for some tools. My bad for not posting....
Sounds like a better guy to know than those pictures indicated. Would be frustrating to get low btu wood in rounds that size tho. Not much...
With friends like that......
Bigkahuna427, your user name reminded me of this scene from Pulp Fiction today. Lol [MEDIA]
If you like buying new tires.... get a tri-axle. Would recommend a twin axle with duals but doubt you NEED that.
I'll just show myself out then. Obviously i don't fit in here. Have a good one.
You said it.
This.... could've left that outta your comment and i wouldn't have thought twice about it. It shows your expectations not your gratitude....
This isn't about my life. I get paid for my time. To think that someone should just do something for you outta the goodness of their heart........
Must've meant 12? Idk.... 3 gauge is 1/4. Lol