If you suck at starting a fire....... :whistle:
Boooooooo...... :D
"I don't wanna love what the world loves, I don't wanna chase what the world does." [MEDIA]
The "right way" is the way that works best for you with the least waste. Always gonna be some "waste".
Depending on the size of the round. If it's, let's say, about 12" diameter or larger and clear grain though out. I'd split it in about three...
wildwest To add to this: Within the article snapshot i posted there's a part that says "or the imminence of a positive event." Maybe it's...
I've been seeing multiple numbers myself lately. Kinda just ignore it most times cause it's happening so often. Lol. Had to look up the meaning...
That reminded me, i took this today. Had never seen one like it before. [ATTACH]
No better answer! :handshake:
In the offroad riding world this is translated into: Look where you want to go, not where you don't. If you see an obstacle and don't wanna hit...
"Greater is the One inside of me than he who is living in the world." [MEDIA]
Made a trip up to Evart this past Saturday. It's supposed to be one of the most difficult single track trails here in Michigan. It's about 25...
If you wait around for someone to do the things you want to do, you're actually doing the things someone else wants to do. There's a time to do...
Sounds like you got it figured out.
[MEDIA]
Id cut or disconnect the bottom wire from the switch. That'll tell ya if the switch is stuck "off" or grounded internally.
Does the top wire, coming out the switch, go to ground?
For what it's worth, they're called rivnuts or riv nuts.
I'm sure that's where that analogy can be used. Thanks for pointing that out. :salute:
I'm not sure that analogy works here. Take one round and build a tight box around it. Now split that round into burnable sized peices and try to...