LodgedTree you are a very fortunate fellow and that is meant as a compliment so there is no mistake in meaning.
Lucky to make $100 or less an hour after all costs are subtracted.
that particular ad person has a bunch of old stoves listed- same with one down in Burlington, WI area- very health pricing ( creative?) ($$$$) by...
Witch hunts have moved to Washington DC and Hollywood.
mowing the lawn or shoveling snow. ( ain't really hobbies -but feels that way sometimes)
yes they are keyed into the seasonal temp changes as well as daylight hours. And I swear they are keyed into the week before Gun season here as...
Toro ( or parant co. ) bought Boss plows- new edict from corporate, that you can only get parts from your designated dealer. that for me is a 45...
Temper tantrums always have negative results. I will take a wild guess that the altercation took place at the local gathering place.
atmospheric pressure change of the approaching storm ?:p
-13 at home yesterday morning -heat wave today only -1, tractor going in for repairs today. I got it started ( diesel ) and up to temp before I...
that is one serious lift
Sounds like a typical day around here.
Green slime - Tire guys hate that stuff
37 deg f this morning. streets slick with stuff you can't see and slippery underfoot as well, welcome break from the single digits. Feb. around...
nc 30 dog house air reduces as you move control in
Catch it from ma with the admonishment just wait till your father gets home- hard to sit down after those two attitude adjustment sessions. My...
Slightly fancier version of a standard box stove- this style - box in a box so the blower can push air around the fire box portion.
I do not know on the NC13 but if it follows the Nc30 there are 2 additional intake ports for the air wash of the glass, they are not regulated at...
Hats- ya too many and not enough arms with attached hands to boot.
My first stove circa 2002 was set up with both primary and secondary air control- sorely miss the secondary control on today's stoves. I could get...