Been pondering away to kick open the air control on the 30 say after 6 or more hours to get one up on the coal build up so that when I get home I...
Though I read somewhere that they were going to do away with the time shift thing. My internal clock kicks me up a apx 3:30 am - course I am an...
Nice prose, sorry about the development.
They do not last- tried a couple got about 3 months out of each one- on sale plus coupon about $16 out the door, this was a number of years ago -...
Basic instruction from late 90's stove was to close off the primary and open secondary till you got the rolling flames at top of fire box. I...
I am out in farm country everything spaced way apart ( think football field + a multiplier) yet there is a ban OWB's here ( pasture droppings in...
Quite a few stoves back just prior to the epa mandates but late enough to incorporate secondary burn had adjustable secondary air. I as far as I...
questions- is there duct work in place from previous system. or are you replacing one of the old octopus type gravity units. ac system and...
Englander Stoves ( Wood and Pellet) is located in your section of the country - AMFM is a dealer and Englander's blemished /returned -repair /...
Do you have any kiln repair or heat treat oven buliding/repair companies in your area? They will have various types of mineral board. A 1/2"...
going to pack it up shortly and head home as i am up by Fond Du Lac. going to be a bit meaner up there than points south. I do not like getting...
dig around and see what kind of R factor is needed under that stove. The commercial hearth boards are rated about .75r for the single layer units...
Fine you , make you move it and tax ya on top of it. SOP ( standard operating procedure) Dang, now the Beatles tax man song is bouncing around my...
I use a 4.5 grinder with a saw blade ( 4" carbide tipped) a lot , fastest way I have of getting branches off skinny poles to feed into chipper....
used a bunch of laminate flooring- it has worked out well for me, course it's just me and the springers so not much traffic.
Got a whole net work of lighting rods on roof , on there when I bought the place. I am close to the giant wirlygigs that belong to the power...
Heck, got to run a grounding line to that stack yet and tie it into the rest of the circuit, as it is the highest point on roof.
NC30 in the shop as of yesterday. Friday was flue install day. Yep, got some mandatory pics if I can figure out how to resize them a bit. Had...
Yep been saying At& t commercial for quite awhile now- I just don't use a phone.
Lodged tree- didn't work at the car stealerships- heck one wouldn't accept cash or a check only took plastic for down payment (Krama -now out of...