We used to jack up one end of a railcar to change out a wheel set, or some other repair. We used various jacks, sill jacks or black jacks...
Popcorn being consumed.
Rabbit trail: Brad, I checked out the trees. There are 7 that need to come down. 6 are Ash that the EAB has gotten to. Though there are many...
Mike, Ive had the thinner stuff 3mil, on for a couple years. It ripped due to sharp edges on the wood. I started using 6 mil summer of 21 on...
I bet. Esp. trying not to let the maul find it!
Why would you NOT?
Reminds me of my second girlfriend.
Hey thats awesome! Looks like it was a lot of work too. "If you think you can handle the big stuff" = challenge. Theres a certain treasure for...
Holy chit thats a big roll! How many feet is that? And it covers a stack nicely! Cash Larue I have found good luck with the black plastic from...
Gopher/woodchuck/groundhog/dinner? Sca
When HHO was spendy, we turned the furnace down to 55 (or less). We used a couple different kerosene heaters to space heat a room or two. We...
He has a timeline though.....if its dropped where I can get it, he wants it gone in a month. Ill have almost no help, and not a nice steady work...
Meche, We're in a real similar boat. About doubled my pay in leaving the 15 year gig. Not that it was high to start with, we're experts in...
Yesterday I looked on fbmp....lotsa free wood around here. Much of it looked to be junk, but man. A fellow who knows I "collect" wood, emailed me...
Ya might be a redneck if: yer local gas station sells deer corn. (And maybe alcohol, tobacco and firearms)? Up here gas stations team up with...
Yeah, thats an idea. Both of them. I have room at a friend's for another cord or two. With any place not my own, I'm keeping in mind the fire...
Yup. And for all the money saved, a few spare parts is reachable!
Now thats an awesome idea. Course everything so far is free, but a low cost open fenced space might just work. Course then I'd feel obligated...
We have 3600 ish sq ft. Somewhat insulated 2x4 construction. 6 cord. You use 4 times that? That much wood IS my 3 year plan! Sca
That does look good, just under a cord perhaps? You splitting any of that on site? Its nice when others take a look at a job, then back out,...