Rabbit trail: Make your own electrolyte drink, with 4 of the 4 key electrolytes (sodium, magnesium, potassium, calcium): Juice of 1 lemon 1t. Sea...
Sounds like a good weekend! Id like to bring our wood for this fall up, but its in a good place seasoning. And the place Ill bring it up to isnt...
I too like the idea of repurposing. I looked for the tackifier stuff someone listed here a year or so back, but could never find it. Finding used...
Ya know BuZZsaw BRAD is not out cutting on theis rainy day when there are four new threads started by he, and he answers alerts within minutes of...
Yike. Yeah, that could get complicated. Almost like you need to agree who gets what; you cut him a years worth (or whatever) and take whatever...
Except 6" of cinder blocks means either shorter stax, or something to stand on to build the stack.
Thats cool! Did you have the leading end up on something to prevent catching.....or taking on dirt? Sca
Funny this came up. I drove to plainfield ct on 14, and man, every other tree was gypsy moth kill. Well maybe eab too. That was a real stretch...
That was cool!
I was going to ask what you had in mind for the wood stored 40 minutes from home. Selling it from there could prove interesting and hopefully...
Another idea to limit moisture at ground level, is to roll plastic under before putting pallets down. This keeps weeds from growing under, might...
Free bricks are usually easy to find too. I have yet to elevate my pallets....as long as I keep the grass and weeds from blocking airflow, no...
The things kids say....tells us how we've done, and reveals their sense of humor. Thats a thread of its own though.
So the lead unit is a Ram. You've got 3 cars on the pin, and the trailing unit appears to be a quad. When power is on both ends of a train, its...
Awesome pics! I grew up spending summers in Charlston RI, a 5 minute walk from the ocean. The same beach roses, fine sand (6' deep or more),...
Yes, welcome bestadam . This is a good hang out. Sca
I stack 2 rows on 48" pallets. The middle holds shorts and uglies, and longs...all thrown in loose to facilitate air movement. The outter rows...
I think our stove will be out for the summer too. Our most recent fire was June 20 & 21 this year. 48° nights and cloudy drizzly 50+° days....
As long as you're not splitting with a maul! Don't ask me how I know! MikeInMa buZZsaw BRAD
So I believe more in "sewing and reaping" than luck, chance or even karma. Like many here, we have devoted time and energy to putting up wood for...