Devos is this book by Jenkins and Hendricks. [ATTACH]
Back at the farm this sabbath morning, for a couple hours' splitting, chain sharpening, devos. The 450 cut well, but the 460 cut this Hickory far...
Its bark or whatever got cut last. It peeled off when hit with the file.
So the big lot not far from me, where the fellow boasted there were 20 gypsy moth kills, kinda turned up less than that. There are many.which...
TSC was $11 last check. Of course in the make-your-own game, motor oil is probably that much per quart now!
Nice.
Man that some memories!!! That'll inspire you to be a great dad too. Ours is 19. Enjoy all the time you can bro. It is worth it. Sca
Kinda aimed at the idea, mentioned in this thread about investing with .com's and 'investing companies' duh.
Not much here (we're paupers) but well worth having in IN HAND. Nonna this paper crap. Paper isnt particularly edible when there's no food to...
For a couple stacks, and hauzens, I dusted them as I built them. Im not sure if it made a difference, as the wood stays farther from the house...
Cash, nice take. Where does that load put you in years of cordwood? I figure my cord/years on colder temps, hopefully Im stashing more than I...
Awesome to hear the 4 year plan is in the works. When people ask why so much firewood, I have said that its like having an oil truck parked out...
Understood. Wanna spend a week here? Nice avatar btw. Sca
Yup, out in the woods, 10 minutes from my place. Thanks for the offer. At this rate, I may revert to hauling rounds off, rather than splitting on...
buZZsaw BRAD et.al. Just got a call on the way to werk. I got the tree job. Another outfit will be taking 6 (not 4) large ash trees down, bucking...
Jo, I guess if sun exposure is a wash, wind exposure would be the next factor to base location on. Then, visual appeal, convenience to paths of...
While I don't want to be out working in it, Id love a gullywhomper of a storm to pass through here, perhaps put power out for a spell. Havent...
They are cool! With little lickety tounges. I dont know if my stacks have sneks....Ive seen shed skin but no critter. With all the mice, wood...
Is idatack a local name.....nothing on 2 search engines I looked for it on. I did find a company that makes tackifiers though. Sca
Cheap for sure. B&C oil isn't unafforadable, but if there is a way to make some for cheaper than I can buy it premade..... I'll look up the recipe...