Awesome! No idea on the trees yet.
That your shorter thumb? Looks healed up.
At the woods and splitting by 0530, done by 8 including breakfast with friends there. A good sized Red Maple was relatively easy splitting. I...
What he said^^^^^^
I feel like there is a way to get an inspection, and then a vin #, and then title. I was looking into that for sailboats manuf before a certain...
Having rendered lard a few times, over the last few years: We store it in canning jars purely for convenience. They keep moisture and air out....
Im with you Mike, get it done before it gets hot, leave time for repairs over the summer: painting, firebrick replacement or repair, gaskets,...
So my old man built a wooden trailer for logs and brush, flatbed, metal stakes instead of sides. It worked well. His cordwood was 24" tho. He...
Fwiw, and done with the recent Hickory score, I'm not splitting rounds less than 4"or 5" diameter. It all goes into a stack that simply won't be...
Hey thats cool! Nice get. Any way you could put wider tires on there? Fully loaded to 3', would that exceed whatever the gvwr is? I put 2' sides...
Funny story yesterday. Stumpy was tossing wood into the trailer, when he says "theres something on my back". I looked under his shirt expecting to...
Well, that explains a few things.....I have split that before, at home on the hydro. Forget it by hand though. I cut up and left almost a whole...
Meche, Im ok to find someone to weld another axle on, and maybe diddly-dink with improving this that and the other, but once we get into...
Around here, its dunkin donuts (blech) other donut outfits, subway or whatever. They all sell firewood at exorbitant prices. Sca
Im not sure why it was so easy to split, but that it rates higher than oak, means Ill be after that with as much focus as buZZsaw BRAD is focused...
While everything manly about me wants a bigger trailer, most of the places I get into are easily accessed with the 4x8. Bigger than that, turning...
Yeah....thats about what I was starting to think as I looked at used trailers. Just dont want to spend $4-5k to haul 5500#. But that might be...
So in looking for a wood hauling trailer, it occurred to me that a travel trailer frame with tandem axles, might make a good wood hauling trailer....
All but 3 rounds of the Hickory split today. It was toasty out there. I did not know Hickory rated higher than Red Oak. Its surely heavier, and...
This morning's wood splitting reveals that Hickory splits easier than me and my first girlfriend. Almost easier than oak.