Great pic!!!!
I've been working 1000' west of that location this week. There are Osprey nests all over the place out there.
Good lookin animals!!
My grandparents always had one. I never knew their dogs tho. Had a collie-shepherd growing up. Selah reminds me of her. Your dogs are...
When there's pine resin on her, a little dip of fuel right out of the tank when filling the saw does the trick. I pull the cover now and again,...
There is a crusher near you Brad. 2 big green grapples grab whole.cars and drop them in a hopper that has to be 2 stories tall. Lotsa piles of...
Selah came from a friend who had an unplanned litter. We have a family rule that family pics are not legit unless she's in it. She is beside me...
I rode a short black gon on maybe a mile shove yesterday. 3 grab-irons, and no way was I going to hook my arm over the top! My winter time pics...
The rail yards were roasty toasty today. I usually bring 5 waters and a body armor drink. Today it was those and another 6 we left stashed on the...
Kinda the wron end of the issue, but when I started kayaking in earnest (Fishers Island circumnav) I found some exercises to do with a P90x kit we...
I reckon the hood came up, at speed.
Gads...."my splitter only takes rocket fuel" or jet AA. Sure you can borrow it for the weekend. An overclocked splitter... Or from home...
We're in the same spot, looking for storage space for cordwood. I'm seriously thinking about seeking out a piece of secured parking lot rental...
Nice! And seasoned too. How nice of them. Hope you get some of that.
I was at the Cedar Hill yard. South east end of town. Went North almost to Middletown. There and hartford tomorrow. Update, 5.Osprey nests!
How much you want for the Hickory, delivered? Not too serious....but I like that stuff. Definitely looking foraward to.pics!
How awesome! Better than Jelly imho. Thats a good way to put away energy! Spiced tomato jam is a favorite here. Sounds weird, but boy is it...
Awesome!!! She'll find a safe spot.
Last couple days heading for the farm: Not sure why I enjoy sunrises, I grew up seeing them over the ocean, getting up early and bike riding,...
Summa those pics didn't show up. Neat trip though. Ever hit up Howe Caverns upstate NY. We found a cabin to rent, and went there a few years...