We get told to drink a lot of water,.and gatoraide or whatever, take breaks if needed. But the work must get done. 8 and 9 hours much of it in...
It doesn't get that bad here..theres maybe a week or three where its just misery, amd that isnt every summer. So we got an AC. But we just prefer...
If I had a source for something heavier, I'd try it for sure. Sca
Im at about 4 years, depending how cold winters turn out. The next and last job this year, will top off the 4th year and take me well into the...
Somewhere, I remember discussing the top covering I began using, and promised an update. Beginning 2021 I began using 6mil plastic sheeting. I...
If there's a legit performance and weight difference, that might be a tempting idea. Im ok to be a brand name whore, zero loyalty here, but the 2...
Like the idea. The slide on covers (scabbards right) are a bit of a pita to use. Sca
Today, in the heat, fire call for power lines down/arcing. Theres a good chunk of town presently out. And a millennial in her car across the...
Ill give you money to knock that kids drone out of the sky if you see him there. White 4 door, driven by his dad. There will be a few happy...
Wowzers thats a lot of doing, and a lot of wood! Nice! Sca
I say about the same thing when the cut isn't quite right, the wind is off, or there are a lot of dead branches overhead, or when things are...
Hey that is awesome! Not only will you not need to drop trees, but no cutting, hauling, unloading....there will be a huge fuel and time and risk...
Yike. I have a hard time telling male from female from a distance now. I dont recall having that issue in my youth. Getting closer to an...
Looks like you're the only part of the country getting that Dennis! Dry here, gonna be dry here, and toasty. Opening church early to cool things...
Its nice when things go that way! makes for a good day.
Thats a good spot still.
Speaking of dead trees, the pasture I'm helping to clear, had this very dead white oak. It was reserved for a friend to cut down and take, but he...
Awesome! Neat story. Glad you guys are warm and comfy and happy with the means of heat. I bet you'll see a big difference innthe amount of wood...
Hotter than 3 of the 4 Hells here. Split wood early yesterday, stacked later. So far, if I drink lotsa water and limit coffee, I do fine out...
Yes. Big toys.