Deffinitely nice to have the tractor back. Looks like a wood hoarders dream there with all the blowdowns. Those are some big rounds going into...
I got it: vines, bittersweet vines. They grow up into trees and take over, shading them out. Then, cutting the trees involves cutting sections out...
There is a piece of land, but its near me. 2 acres, wooded, zero access from any road though. I know the owner, and might be able to find a righ...
Brad, like me, you need a couple acres of your own place! Having wood elsewhere beats not having it at all, but I'd like it to be more in reach....
I guess we'll wait on different storage options. We're considering either a bigger or second wood stove in the farther reaches. I also really...
What a cool thread idea thewoodlands !! Mine was from September of 2020. Steel Floor I think I'd been actively reading for a few weeks, but had...
Yeah! I kinda already do that, most stacks here are closing on 5' tall. Open to ideas of course. However...... Im hoping to build a retaining...
Envy envy....a 7 year plan. Wow. Thinking. . . . .im not yet sure where I would stuff 21 ish cord right now. Giving me something to shoot for....
Now hey thats cool. I like the platform idea.. I thought about something similar, but didn't know what heat it would take, so didnt consider...