Weather forecasters seldom stick their heads outside the window they believe what the compuker tells them IF ITS ON THE INTERNET IT MUST BE...
Never run 050 in 063 bar the cut will wander and wear bar George kahler sales in ny has very good prices on chain as low as 11.50 a loop for...
Ive got 2 stihl dealers 1 mile in each direction from my shop I am a Jonsered/Red max,dolmar/makita dealer for 20 years now and all the...
I have used dry graphite powder on my home heater seems to work well
Hey i have some high quality logs I have stored for my sawmill and have used both latex and anchorseal and found the anchorseal does hold up...
All of these saws in series weigh @25# for powerhead you set them on a log and let them eat:saw:
I agree but iI dont think the current crop of saws would still be running 50 years from now I have a super 1050 that I bought new in 1972 its...
I am terrible with a compuker but here goes Pride of fleet brand new 1130G:D and the newest addition to family XP1020 cut with today :saw:...
48 and its doing something different RAINING cant catch a break with this weather :headbang:
HAPPY WIFE HAPPY LIFE !!:D
Finally cool weather too long a wait !!
Hell now I need some eggs something about food pictures cooked on a open fire:yes::flipeggs::chef:
nice load of chips clearing chips are always good be wary of utility line chips when they are working along roads the chip trucks are used as...
Lookc like pignut hickory
Still in 70's here up to 80 today and humid and something different rain expected from leftover hurricane later in week supposed to cool down...
Hey, A 372 is ok for milling with a 24'' bar drive link count is 84 granberg milling rails work good milling chain can be bought at any good saw...
Heck thats great if you are working on a 2018 to do list I am still working on my 1999 list:hair::rofl: :lol::D
HEY, I have sold a lot of trailer tires a lot of trailers have limited clearance in the fenderwells sometimesI have had to try several brands of...
Hello , On new assy most splitters after the first cycle or two the oil level will go down you are filling valve,hoses etc no worrys most of my...
Learned my lesson a long time ago about lending lent out my hydraulic auger for skid steer it came back with the 2 inch thick auger shaft broken...