AHH 84 pairs of shoes a little price for what sounds like a fantastic girl ,my girl collects horse books had to reinforce floor in her office to...
A customer of mine had the same setup full basement under his doublewide and somehow he put floor registers at both ends of house with small fans...
Thanks again for your input JB:yes:
Hey thanks for the info that is one problem I usually work by myself [Just the three of us Me , Myself and I] and all the pictures of the wood...
AHH self driving cars for the people who have to concentrate on the recording playing in their ears from the cell phone in their hand they cant...
hey jonsered used to make a chainsaw mill with a carriage the saw supplied was a 2095 with a 20" bar and it ran 325 rip chain it worked very good...
Hey Marshel54 forgot to add a lot of napa auto parts carry SEF small engine fuel @60.00 for 5 gallons and most atv dealers carry it also I run tru...
Never run 87 octane fuel in saws most manufacturers require 89 jonsered requires 91 all the canned fuel is ethanol free and 91to94 octane the saws...
My wife helped stacking and splitting when she was able maybe now she just got a new knee she will help again she is the energizer bunny you can't...
A big thank you to all who served and kept us safe through all conflicts and kept us free god bless:usa:
Good idea sometime we will have 30 hour days and ill be able to go back to maine I fished at embden pond years ago and caught some outstanding...
Thanks for the reply lodged tree most of my sawing is locust and you spend a lot of time turning cant to try to get the most yield as possible...
Its doing something different here again raining and 40's just miserable but furnace is running in shop keepin the tools and the dog comfy this...
a customer had a large ash and I cut him a large block but the axes would not stick very good I ended up cutting him a 28"by 16"thick round of...
Pignut and southern shagbark hickory both have toothed leaves but the arrangement of leaves in your larger picture does look different I am not...
looks like pignut hickory JB
Anyone have any input on board edgers I was looking at the 2 blade woodmizer {AH the orange coolaid is working again} but at a timber show I saw...
I worked logging for 10 years we bought bar oil in drums all our used oil went in the waste oil heater in the shop thats the only company I am...
I have had several customers ruin bars trying vegetable oil to save the enviorment from all that bar oil hitting the ground ??? . That is what...
I used a lewis winch with a old XL12 on it and it pulled some pretty good size logs I am sure your smaller saw will work good it would easily...