Hey I got to your question to late for any help this time but everybody had great opinions as always on this site my 2 cents worth is quarter...
Yep raining again I thought I saw a dry spot here last week I must have been mistaken 76inches and counting here and its not over yet but on the...
Amazing what could be done without the modern tools and the craftsmanship of the whole building and saw itself and now fast forward to now with...
Glenn Miller in the mood
You cant fix stupid the gene pool he came from needs a lot of chlorine :headbang::loco: :crazy:
Hello I run super 1050 homelite on each end of a 66"bar for milling one heavy combo a 395 is a good choice for milling most of my customers that...
Thanks for the birthday wishes JB sawman
The way we used to do the big splits was pick up the round with the forks and straddle the splitter with them holding the round in place on the...
Hey all the top brands are good service is most important Kubota is real good I have a couple of customers with Mahindra 40 hp 4x4 with loaders...
They used to have a show called This Old House but after owning my 1940s house for 20 years now I want my own show called THIS OLD SH%#@%T HOUSE...
I guess winter is here for a couple days again 35 and 30-50 mph winds got a lot of poplar and honeylocust in furnace 75 in shop the weather...
Ad in personal section Wife wanted must like firewood cutting own log skidder and many chainsaws send picture of chainsaws and skidder :rofl:...
Shack my weather station is a heathkit they used to be big in ham radios JB
I got mine at a sale 20.00 has barometer,humidistat,thermometer,inside and out nothing fancy
To try to control such urges could lead to terrible injuries much easier to just give in :D:wacky:
AHH horses thats the wifes life my opinion "If horses were so wonderful why did they create the horseless carriage???" I am sure that might offend...
32 here slop from other day still melting ended up with 6" of snow just added to the mud but hickory in the wood furnace 75 in shop alls good as...
Thats what I am a thinking :whistle: Great minds think alike:rofl: :lol: JB
Nothing beats paying attention to all things that rely on the weather animals are a great tool they sense a change is coming this last storm in...
BG 86 a upgrade from the old workhorse BG85 I am a dolmar/makita dealer so i have the 4 stroke handheld mine is 8 years old and starts in 2...