Hey you have not even scratched the surface yet I have had a saw shop for 30 years and I could write a book I give a award away called the idiot...
Hey milling black locust is tough on a good day I run a LT35 hydraulic mill and use 10 degree bi metal blades and fresh cut locust I may get at...
Free wood always good !!!!!! That is hard maple (sugar maple) and the best part is its curbside this time of year no mud to deal with
Woodrow, new supplier for total bars [email protected] JB
Thanks for the request I will post pictures asap new computer still learning :hair:
Thanks for the welcome!!:thumbs:
Great find I also have a 3100G 2100S 1130G Super1050 I bought new and a brand new never run 1130G 42inch bar also many other homelites old...
Hello Dan Karnes enterprises bought out tilton equipment and they offer the total bars under a different name JB