The saw is an absolute gas hog now lol. Like nothing I've ever seen in a saw. I can probably get 3-4 tanks of gas to one oil tank refill now. I...
Seasoned cherry. Second cut is without me touching the handlebar. https://photos.app.goo.gl/9Lc9CrEguhryni5D7
Another cut from the side. Same log. https://photos.app.goo.gl/WHUmM5XRLAjkkwq49
https://photos.app.goo.gl/MD41qGYj15xGBW5V6 The completed CS-310 after the CS-400 carb / filter install. Seasoned red oak.
I run E free fuel with either PRI-G fuel treatment or Techron powersports fuel treatment. I don't drain or run anything out of fuel for storage. A...
Now im fresh out of echo saws to work on until I decide to get those minty 315's running correctly.
Franks mang
The good stuff.:rofl: :lol:
CS310 is finished. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Yes, yes you should. And if you are interested in selling any, I might know a guy that could be interested...lol
That saw looks like it has mastermind sticker on it.
Mine holds almost 7 gallons. I don't remember what I paid per jug.
I can see me falling asleep in it too. Lol
Will do. Thanks bud.
I need a wagon like that to have a hunting shack built in it.
Yes. Or, they fall off from rust if left to rot to long. Im not joking.
Good thing it takes me 12-13 years to hit the 400 hr service interval. :makeitrain"
I put kubota Super UDT 2 in mine because I had some left after my tractor service. Works like it should.
It ran better than stock so he was happy. :handshake:
Barcroftb