Hey brother. Haven't seen you in a bit. I hope all is well.
Humans will race anything. Even our pie holes. Lol
Did your neighbor give you permission to build that structure? :D
You seem to know how I think...
I "need" to put a real series 2 or 3 in my collection. Like one of those screaming 242xp saws.
Same here.
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Oh man....yer gonna like that.
https://youtube.com/@rockymountainchainsaw?si=O6MayohUkPK2DdhR
Hand Built Tuned Custom Chainsaw Exhaust Pipe Muffler CPI HUSQVARNA 550xp 550 XP | eBay This guy builds chainsaw expansion chambers for stock and...
Imagine how much more $$ a 2 tone vehicle would be...
Looks like 4 dealerships between us and Canada were doing it. We saw one somewhere last year locally.
https://www.equipmentworld.com/trucks/pickups/article/14969323/retro-2018-chevy-silverado-big-10-conversion-proves-two-tone-truck-styling-is-timeless
https://www.caranddriver.com/news/a22548139/minnesota-chevy-dealer-gins-up-retro-themed-silverados/
[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Chevy has some retro trucks that are multi colored.
Wow! Looking good you two.
That about sums it up.
Sounds good my friend. See you all tomorrow morning. Might not be by breakfast but I'll do my best. Lol
We didn't either until last night.