I bet your next move it to "tension" that son of a gun right over to the woodpile.:thumbs:
"yeah Bob, finger tight is just fine" "Your tax dollars at work" "been hearing something rattle" "Bob doesn't work here anymore" Couldn't...
A little caulk maybe?
Sure makes it worth driving 30 miles to the closest McD or walmart, even the sucky internet service too. I just imagine folks in apartments or...
So do I, especially in the snow. The tractor (in my soils) seem to be equal to the ag's but ride like a dream on the road and should last a lot...
Especially if it can run around in the desert (as compared to the east) where the only salt on the road is on the french fries at the local cafe....
Yeah, got my tractor (loader) back after being "dressed" for snowplow duty all winter. [ATTACH]
Red Maple in todays splitting is doing the same. Nice & muddy in the low spots after Monday nights 8" snow, it was showing grass by the end of...
I worked my way up from various 3 point tractor chippers to eventually a big tow behind Vermeer self feeding disk chipper with a 6 cyl. It worked...
What makes wood grow twisted? Is it a species thing, I was working with some ash, white birch and red maple and they were all ok. It's my Beech...
I got 8" of snow last night :picard: 2 days after finally getting started on firewood after a long spell , called. winter. It's melting real fast...
After 3 failures, (3 - 4th of July's in a row) in my 2001 7.3/automatic that all were under warranty, somewhere along the line I added (and...
Yes sir, exactly. I'll end up with my little "twists" to it, like the lid or cover idea if I can make it work. Wifey kinda derailed my plans, but...
I drug home a 120g vertical LP tank today, 30" wide by about 52" tall. I was thinking about a big grill and a fire pit out of each half (split...
Mike looking at all of the "stuff" you do with your tractor...... I'm pretty sure I remember when you were shopping and eventually first got it....
Is it big enough to bust open the decent sized log in your first picture? Every few years I look at them on eBay or somewhere and every time I...
Grrr. That's what I'm talking about. We have light snow, but barely snow.
Pretty lame winter so far here in Maine. Snows have been the same, wet or icy. More of a annoyance snow than a good "storm" On the bright side,...
Your attention to detail is admirable and amazing!
[ATTACH] Yesterday at sunrise, plowing by the lake.