182* internal, getting there.
I put a pan of water under it when I started it, and got the temperature settled out @225. The hickory lump Royal Oak charcoal smells good.
Mike didn't you just do a 20+ hour cook with multiple "moppings"? I have always "run" @ 225 +/- and at 7-8 hours have a 195-200 internal temp. and...
[ATTACH] It was a pretty sunrise.
A couple of Mike's an a few other troublemakers can take credit for my first butt of the year.[ATTACH] That was about 5:30 am.
That happens to me all the time, too eager to stuff a bunch of meat down my neck for silly pictures :rofl: :lol:
Looks like it's been that way long enough to rust over. I only see my vehicles and my ears are generally tuned in to whatever vehicle, machine,...
I used the little truck to haul the wagon up to the area where I work it up because of pure laziness, it has a back up camera to hitch up to the...
Got a load of beech cut, my process is cut tree, (usually) drag it out with the winch, then grab it with the grapple and drag it to an open area...
I wouldn't loose any sleep over cracking (on a tractor). As long as you stay under 50 mph :rofl: :lol: and the air doesn't show through you might...
It works real well if you have some junk wood to spare. The one in the pic is 4 years old, also Basswoood and I just went across it yesterday and...
Corona time, my version of "social distancing". Does everyone else despise these new terms or is it just me? Built a "corduroy" road across a...
Switching to a double tooth pattern? Looks expensive, like twice as much:D
I'll have to pay attention if it's sucking or blowing through the radiator.
I could bend up a "collar" type thing out of something like aluminum trim coil or light weight galv. sheet (ductwork) that could slip in the air...
That is a concern of mine also Stinny, I was wondering what it would take to wire in a water temp gauge. I suppose I could shoot it with my cheap...
Thought I'd "close the loop" on my genny project. I built this enclosure to (originally) keep it outside and make it mouse proof along with...
I think the shop is just something for him to do while he's got some meat in one of his fleet of smokers :rofl: :lol::thumbs:
At least the rust should not be too bad, gotta look on the bright side.:thumbs:
'Round here, in the winter... I couldn't imagine going 30mph in a Cadillac with our frost heaves. We've got some doosies that in the spring, when...