Dave, so the electrolysis process caused it to crack?
That's a heavy rig there, keep her under 40 and she'll be good :D.
Hey I know for a fact that back when I was about 12/13 attaching playing cards with moms clothes pins to the front forks of my bicycle so that the...
It sure can get out of hand and puts up a heck of a fight trying to reclaim a field.
That's even mo better than I first thought. The swiss army knife of meat machines.
This is a 10+ year old simple wood burning "grill" that Mrs. fuelrod has finally burnt out. There's been an awful lot of meat pass across the top...
Y/B is some primo f/w, stringy to split but high on the btu chart as far as some of our local available species go.
I've heard the cast iron "purists" admit that Lodge is pretty good, not a Wagner (1881) or Griswold (1865) but pretty good . I wonder if any one...
That is one beefy hunk of steel. No sheet metal crap for the skeet! Your end/firebox view pic a few posts up..... looks almost like 3/8 sheet...
I'm thinking possibly Basswood or popple / aspen. My yellow birch never get's a bark like that and always has a yellow (ish) color. Not as smooth...
I moved a small larch and those bugs that attack the leader on pines did the same thing to that larch. Iirc I've been spraying a synthetic...
I have some rocks, you can have a many as you like! Some I can load for you, some not so much :rofl: :lol:[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I think I'm done cutting for firewood (logs) for the year. I'm suspicious about leaving it in log form (especially cut in spring) for any length...
Skeeter in that "fire drawer", those dividers.... Do you start the coals on one end and it slowly catches all the way to the other end?
Yeah, love the weather, but y'all don't know anything about sausage other than spicy Italian or mild Italian, or factory jimmy dean type stuff...
No, I've been going back and fourth (in my mind) with the design. One day I'm leaning going with the end of tank (round & smaller) , the next day...
I'd bet your safe ct. It seems to me that anything behind those arborvitae trees is irrelevant to that property with the trees virtually and...
Yeah, butt - shoulder is the easiest, tastiest and cheapest meat you can buy. I prefer a non tomato sauce style with a simple spg (salt pepper...
[ATTACH] I couldn't stop picking at it. Ended up eating my fill standing at the counter while pulling it, then mowed on some creamy style Cole...
Oh yeah, almost forgot