Skeeter I believe has some fancy terms, so far there were/are a few time he's sent me off googling. I haven't done the chupaka one yet but there...
...with a "man bun":D
Skeet you're giving that tv BBQ guy (the hairdoo guy) a run for his money with your fleet of cookers. He does have a giant Webber (like 4' across)...
Kinda like the 50 moving part's tailgate's that they are so proud of. "Professional" :rofl: :lol: Nice job with all those angle cuts on that...
Go look at a half dozen of em at the shed dealers, bring your tape measure and phone (pics). Make a mental not of what you like and combine them....
Wow!:thumbs:
Are they making the mountings as well? That would be a huge variation with the wide selection of tractors out there, a lot of engineering homework...
We did get 5" over 3.5 days. We needed it. Then I couldn't "get on" fhc.
Has this site been down? Been trying for what seems to be a week to get on. Smoked some moose burgers last week, not picture worthy but were real...
I like the little sputnik "munchie" meat cooker you have mounted there.:thumbs: Gotta have something to eat/do while smokin & drinkin. Kick some...
That is a good looking rugged crew there Matt. They all yours, they look very close in age and the 2 on the ends almost look like twins.:thumbs:
Skeeter also uses a sledge to drive a tack:D
Got a picture of the whole (red) adapter? I think the "euro mount" is far superior to the SS quick mount, too bad that didn't catch on before the...
I forgot about this "corned eye of round" in the freezer and want to smoke it tomorrow. What is it you guys do when you do the fake pastrami ?...
Sure is a purty green machine, that laura jean. I like that below the frame bucket leveling .
I do a batch of burgers every week or so for lunches. I'll put them on directly on the fire grates then close the lid on the ceramic. It's not a...
What's the 2nd cylinder off? The pin grab on the JD hoe? (I guess the 2nd pic is the rod and seal for a cyl.)
Just couldn't "like" your first post Mike, just too emotional of a sight for me. 3 pages later an the planets are now re aligned and all is...
Where's the beef?:D This is all I got.[ATTACH]You know that I'm a little nutty about good sausage gravy, but even I can't have it every morning. I...
When you get your own mill :whistle:.... I responded to 2 different c/l listings this past week, missed both by a day or two. What does your guy...