I'm seeing a whole bunch of "hacks" that can be done to ebike's on YouTube, a lot of them are very inexpensive to do in comparison with hot...
Chit Brian, you're gonna make me feel guilty (when my bike comes) I was going to REMOVE the pedals and rig up some old Harley floorboards and just...
No no no, hot dogs are not bbq:p
I appreciate your comment, just couldn't "like" it.:D
Could you arrange one for tomorrow?:D I'd gladly brush the snow off my logs just to work them up!
I've surrendered to the a/c. The heat and humidity shut me right down. I'd rather a week below 0 than a day above 80*/80%. Here's my annual...
I cut my rounds to 26" and it's about 80% Beech. The 26" from what I read disqualifies the SS but I'd really like to see how it works in that...
Just was reading at Ss site, reading about their SE (special edition) model in particular. I didn't realize that either gas or electric, on more...
Not to be contrary, but I thought that part of the beauty of these "inertia" type splitters is that the flywheels inertia makes up for a...
Re gen? Got enough lights on there to decorate for Christmas :eek:
No drum? Is this a new type of "Air brake" :D
Ya gotta allow for the rust :salute:
Yeah, takes some shock loads of the driver:thumbs:
Well I got all excited over nothing. I must have just wished it was the bike, forgetting that I ordered a front rack. [ATTACH] I assumed that this...
Brian I was going to moan about my worn out knee, your story will be my inspiration.:handshake: Glad you're getting out there.
Wow, I keep getting surprised how much I've been "running into" ebikes. About 6-8 weeks ago I was bushhogging a field, this guy pulls up on a cool...
Yanmar engine?
I like Skeeter, that's my vote real name or not:thumbs:, besides, your brother Gator might get upset. [ATTACH]
I see I'm not tho only one that finds all sort of uses for extra tire chain side links :thumbs:. Nice job, hard to think of forge work in these...
Glad you made it through that limb, always bring enough saw. I thought that you just "staged" that picture with that beast until I read it.:thumbs: