You got some fine talent... I'm impressed, and now very hungry!!!
Up here in Southern NH and Northwest Ma i am not sure who is stupider, the snow-machine guys or the deer. They pop out in front of you on major...
Meaningful field testing and implementing small features like this, create a BIG impact on customers being delighted with the final product.
Another thought on the IS. The ash pan should be a no brainer for anyone considering this Monster and going for the soapstone liner bricks...
I could see myself replacing the Resolute Acclaim in the family room downstairs with a scaled down IS. Especially if the price was scaled down as...
My guess is a scaled down in size IS. Just a wild azz guess on my part.
...and look at this!!! This looks very interesting. >>>> We expect to launch another beta testing program this fall for the next GearheadTM...
How cool is this!? Looks like a great deal. Congrats to the entire Woodstock team! I have a feeling it is going to be a very busy Spring and...
That's a very good point, regarding a drafty house and needing the extra power at times. The other one is that I think everyone wants a stove that...
Dave I'm a little nervous about this. I know there is some popular stove logic that says "don't need as much heat, build a smaller fire". But my...
I got more skiing to do, so please send an 18 incher to New England. ...and keep it cold so it don't melt
Yummy!!!
Beautiful family and beautiful space.
...blog, website... I'm pretty sure it's new, and yes, it does say under $2K which is old news. What it doesn't say is exactly what the pricing...
I picked it up on Facebook first, but here is their most recent blog post. They are getting closer to formal product announcement. Pricing still...