I was on a little Dave Brubeck jag, a genius of jazz. The Sax player here is Gerry Mulligan, a fabulous sax player. [media]
Love Bromberg, saw him this past year at the Tom Rush 50th Anniversary bash at Boston Symphony Hall.
I needed to get the Scooter up to the dealer for a new battery and starter issues. Starter sometimes grinds when it's hot. Battery has never been...
If you have time, and it is a decent day (not raining hard or snowing) get on Rt4 west and cross the bridge into VT. Then follow the signs to Rt5N...
Oh, I missed that, I've been offline for a few days.. Congrats!!!! Glad you got a great deal, I should go check that thread to see how it's...
When a company gets in that positive mode of leveraging innovation from one product to move quickly to another product and then another.. in the...
Might be perfect for you Dave.
Except where there's still good barbed wire, then they go with that, ohms law and all... :)
You are truly in Gods country. (not that a lot of folks out here aren't... but that spot you're in ranks right up there. ...amazing they have...
If you haven't been to P&H Truck Stop, intersection of Rt 302 and Rt 91 and Rt 5 in Vermont, here the menus are in both French and English,...
I used to be close friends of the previous owner of the Wells River Motel. We would fill it up a couple week-ends a year with my riding buds. Now...
Awesome! ...and might I add, that Newbury Center VT, on Rt 5 along the Connecticut River is one of the prettiest motorcycle roads in all the land....
The Alderlea stoves are great! I've only seen a T5 in real life and they are beautiful, my understanding is the T6 is the same only bigger!? Must...
Awesome, thank you. On a sadder note, as I scrolled from the top of this page I read one note, praising Woodstock's easy access for questions and...
Movies! [media] notha' one.. [media] one more [media]
Letting the Fv go out today, it got up to 55 this afternoon. Tomorrow it's supposed to be colder but still above freezing and rain in the...
Ever investigated using floor registers so the heat goes up more directly to rooms above? Could make a big difference in heating the...
Is it a finished basement? Just wondering as 3K sq/ft is a LOT to ask of any stove and if it's not a finished basement it's even worse as the...
Beet Stix, we are looking forward to pics! What color did you order? Any options?Pretty exciting. You will love the wood heat!! F the evil oil man!!
Those EVOs go forever!