The beauty and sadness of Townes Van Zandt. Died way to young; alcoholism. [media] [media]
Thank You!!! That is F-in Gorgeous!!!
None taken.. :) I get it.
Monday 3/31 32 degrees and heavy hail. 2 hour school delay. Oh joy! ...the sand truck just went by and dumped more for my motorcycle riding...
I love shoulder season for the time I get to spend just hangin' round the hacienda and playing tunes. Doing the trek back and forth to NYC this...
[ATTACH]
He played on one of my absolutely Dessert Island albums, [ATTACH]
I am 60 miles inland from Boston and we are getting whipping winds.. all day. One side of my house is exposed (the Northeast side) to a large...
Geezum, the grounds gotta unthaw first and I still have a foot of snow on mine. Shoulder season here, still, for sure.. which all that means for...
I think there is a major difference in CATS here between a ceramic and a steel cat. (I'm guessing Machria has a steel in the PH?) Cleaning a...
Finally got my copy of the Jethro Tull Stand Up album out. I forgot what remarkable fidelity this album had. Just fabulous quality. I taped 2...
Here we are it's March 25th. Many years I'm holding my traditional first motorcycle group ride down to the Vanilla Bean in Connecticut on this...
Little variety today.
Another Jack Russell?! What a cutie!
luckily he was more aware and when I opened the rear walk-in basement door to fetch the wood, he just started crashing through the underbrush.. so...
8'F degrees here in north central Mass this morning. We may miss the snow tomorrow, but my Mass brethren RayBonz may see up to a foot at his...
I think mine does that too. I'll check tomorrow AM. There's an acoustic ballad on Stand Up that is absolutely gorgeous.. I'll tape it and put it...
My favorite Tull album. I "think" Jethro Tull was the name of the group and Ian Anderson was the flutist/lead vocal/dancer. Great live act. [media]
ere' WOW... there's a term from my late 60s' early 70s' timeframe.. Thanks for the memories.. no matter how painful :drunk:
That's an interesting looking turntable.