Nice to look at the pretty rolling flames in the morning as I restoke the load from last night, which was the the restoke from yesterdays load....
Very cool!!!
As close as I ever got to liking hip-hop, or rap... or whateva they call it. That's Herbie Hancock's Cantaloupe Island music. [media]
So i don't get why they weren't pulling the trigger? Too much hashish? Maybe we only target the big boys now?
I was out Sunday and will be out again today. Here's a few pics and a vid I did Sunday. Sorry I'm just getting around to getting them off the...
20'F Here in Ashby Ma right now. It's "supposed to be" a warm Spring day. yeah right...
Dave I've been out a couple times, dodging the puddles, potholes, and frost heaves.. and don't forget sand. But the fresh feels good, and I've got...
Well, I'm getting lazy, ...the house stays pretty warm at night these days even if the temps dip into the very low thirties. ...waking up in the...
There's a pair to beat a full house!
Back in 1970 I really got into BB King. I've seen him since many times. Back in 72/73 I would drink myself to sleep listening to "the King of the...
My favorite Taj Mahal Album - November 1972 at Winterland with the Pointer Sisters singing back-up doo-wop. "It's like Bill Graham said to that...
Is she working? I'm worried he'll get a law degree and then be a highly educated unemployed lawyer.
I'm glad you reminded me, tomorrow I am going to put up my Fav Taj! He's been true to his art all these years. A UMass boy.
Yes, they got a lot of great experience in NYC, but they are on the path of a lot of young marrieds.. and love to see them settle in the suburbs...
My daughter who is getting married in early June, is then moving with her husband from NYC to Portland where he will attend law school.
I've been following that story. Very sad.
Time for Spring.
Finally a nice day after a nasty rain/sleet and slush storm yesterday. Today the sun came out and it went from 29'F at 8:00AM to about 39'F by...
You too, my friend. ;)
Really nice.