Fun... or ugh! or a little of both.
Next big part of the job. That and some decent fencing. The last really good garden I had, I grew a nice corn crop. The day before it was ready to...
Normal is a setting on the dryer.
I have found the YouTube training to be so excellent with everything from obscure complex motorcycle repair procedures, playing guitar, complex...
I wouldn't plan on it. Hope you brought a book to read.
Yahoo!!!
Well that work was pretty easy since I had a local young friend that owned the equipment. Now, all the grunt work is getting all of the seeds and...
One more. [media] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
The wife wants a new garden plot so we can get back to the gardens we used to do when we were very young. [media] [media] [media] [media]...
Very awesome!!
Fabulous song. I've got it on Blu-Ray with this video. [media]
I've been there a couple times. I've seen America there and Allison Krause and the Moody Blues there. Bummer about your friend. My mother died of...
I did, in the Kubota lot for $20. Still pretty cheap tickets for a Steely Dan show. They put on a fabulous show, they have so much music in their...
That is exactly what I do. I come up through Keene on Rt 12N through Walpole (I think that's the town across from Bellows Falls) and then pick up...
Good Idea, I'll mail it to Lorin along with one or two others I've got. Crazy to enjoy a commercial company so much, but I'm going to organize a...
Just got tics in section 2 for Medowbrook on Aug. 30th.
What is the date on that? I am going to see if I can get tickets? Donald Fagen is a genius! (for some reason the system won't let me spell...
Finally, we usually have pussy willows in full bloom by now. Not this year.
[ATTACH]
Thanks! it's a nice set-up, I've got a wood bin right beside the stove, on the same side as the stove door, so it's an easy load into the stove....