It was pretty emotional, they put this whole week-end wedding event together and had about 90 of their best froends from high school, college and...
I did something interesting this week-end, that has kept me quite busy both before and after the actual event. Pics below.. me and my beautiful...
Actually it's more like things as have to do with requirements for outside air feeds and such as that. There maybe other things, that upcoming...
I poked at that a bit and it seemed natural to me to just shrink the IS down to 2/3rds scale or something. But Jaime explained they could probably...
T The science behind them is getting more and more precise. We talked a lot about the future government requirments, the need to design in...
We'll have a whole new stove to buzz about all winter long! Oh boy!!
Great weather for sure. I have never been to that pancake place, but I keep promising myself I will try it. It looks like a nice big place that...
Jamie, very sorry for the 2nd one, but the stove is what we're looking at! Many apologies. :)
Here's some more pics. The line up of the IS Field Test stoves is interesting. They are learning from the inspection and tear down of them.
Hey guys and ladies. I've been a busy guy lately. Between my wife getting ready to retire, my daughter getting married this week-end and my never...
Great Blu-Ray, especially if you've got 5.1 surround and a hi-def TV. Mainly Steely Dan and Boz Scaqqs tunes with some Doobies thrown in.
The character with that bike had 257,000 miles on it, and had just rebuilt the top end of the engine for the first time. He was a nice guy.. would...
Just opened this and put it on. [IMG]
Sorry I been MIA. Too busy with doing the New England Harley Riders Tour.. get stamped at all the dealers and win a StreetGlide, that and working...
Did you make everyone put the beer cans down? Looks like a great time.
Richard has 3 bikes, a HD Ultra Classic, and Fat Boy, and this older Road King. This RK is a 1998 with 98K miles. He has this EVO motor stroked...
Well, yesterday started off as a pretty nice day, but by the time it ended, it was today. My buddy Richard wanted to ride up to the Bristol Diner...
I think the fence charger as one perimeter at least and perhaps an outer fence that is higher and does that right angle thing on the ground. The...
I was thinking something somewhat inexpensive but fairly strong and easy to install. I need to price out some various solutions, but chicken coop...
I'll look into this. The trapping laws in Massachusetts are quite restrictive, ...but, fences don't seem to work to well either with some of these...