Cool, will do. The food was EXCELLENT. The prices weren't cheap. Really nice place. Felt like we had the place to ourselves although we really...
Went up to Portland Me, for the daughters brithday on Friday and stayed over night came home yesterday. Got down to 18'F sometime between Friday...
Spent the day yesterday riding to the Vanilla Bean in Pomfret CT, crossroads of Rt169 and Rt44 absolutely beautiful (millionaire) horse and farm...
I use much less paper and kindling but do use 1/4 of a Super Cedar and that's all it takes. I bought a box of 50 SuperCedars in early 2012 and...
Nice little video there. 2 or3 pounds of kindling seems like a lot to me, but I don't usually weigh it, but I don't think it's all that much.
Major storm off the coast of Nantucket and heavy winds inland. I may have some downed trees to deal with this after this storm with the 40mph and...
I came across a pic I took up at Americade a few years ago of a GW that I would love to own. Some of the best ones were the older ones. Mid...
I clocked 100K miles on it this Spring, put a new set of Metzler 880 tires on and wore them down pretty good. She is looking and running pretty...
Gonna' be a good winter for you.
Congrats on the stove! I really like the Maple Leaf design. Very pretty hearth. You are going to be in for a surprise with the heat that baby...
Interesting discussion. I heat my house with a Fireview I got last year, after burning 30 years with a Garrison One (big old steel stove). I...
WOW getting that stove down those ramps was something I wouldn't want to see... kudos that you were able to get it done.
Gorgeous install! Looks Great!
I am amazed that the Ford Pick-up isn't sitting lower on it's suspension with that stove sitting there. Can't wait to see pics of all these cool...
Oslo, congrats on the new IS when it arives!! I've been up to Lebanon a couple times now and can tell you this stove will become the center of...
Awesome! I am just back from a road trip out to Cincinnati to see a couple Sox games, on the way back through PA we stopped on Nazareth and...
That's a great story with some great memories.
I was up there yesterday with a couple of my friends that just purchased a new (to them) home, and they are interested in purchasing a Progress....
Absolutely! :)
It was amazing. Thanks all.