I'm ok coffee time
Evening mike how's you
cold here too its 19 right now going into single digits over night
Was ok I slept for 3 hours or so of it lol
Evening Brian how's you
lol mash
yes my second cup since waking up
evening jason clint and mark hows you
evening guys just woke from nap hows everyone
Let's see it and where's mine
im ok need more coffee or a nap havent decided yet
morning slacker mike hows you
wake up from your first nap of the day ?
yes slacker
morning clint hows you and coffee time and relax mode here
morning steve and dave hows you
lol morning scavenger no i use the one and have a spare didnt think the one would last so long hows you
lol i have 2 kuerigs the old one i use and a new one the old one is about 7 years old
64 yesterday 34 when i went to bed and 18 now i bet the roads are ice
I'm ok need coffee we ended up with a inch of snow and still a light snow now