Easy day with the schwing today. Then next week off, headed to camp. Hopefully get some meet for the freezer.[ATTACH] my happy place.
I live in the house I grew up in. It was more fun when someone else payed the mortgage.
That’s frustrating, deal with that chit a lot.
Utah! You can be in the desert in the am and in in avalanche territory in a few hours. The local people are weird tho! British Columbia is bad...
He has that look, like “I just F’ed up” lol
Did a fishing trip into Ross lake a few years ago. Couple hours on logging roads and a few miles on snowmobile to the camp. Good times.
200 years ago, in a little cabin with some acreage and some livestock. A days ride from civilization. I’ll take the chance of starvation or...
The fella in the blue shirt was the driver?
[ATTACH] Binder day.
I got what you were saying, the huh was all the ash I have had split with ease. Never had any big fat ashes tho.
Huh…
Sounds like ash, I haven’t run into any that has been stringy splitting… I could be way wrong here…
[ATTACH] Looks similar to the jarraffes that were around here cutting along power this past summer. Interesting machines.
Never came across any stringy ash, might want to double check on that.
Looks like ash to me.
What do you fish for out of the flat bottom boats?
Rope plug [ATTACH]more permanent repair[ATTACH]
That has been suggested before. And is a good idea. The two in the pic dominate my time. I get a few hours here and there to work on the wood...
Rope plug? Those are really only meant for temporary repair.
[ATTACH] Pete just showed up to the party. Don’t even want to think about what it cost.