Nice pictures!
I figure I just need to get the crimps on the dvl adaptor into the stove outlet and it should be good. I'll scribe the crescent with a soapstone...
No, the reversible outlet is what comes standard with the stove. It is just a little different in design made more for single wall outlet...
I could check the specs on the diameters of both brands. Slip fittings, no twist locks until Class A up top. I have snips, the outer pipe is not...
That looks more of what I need. I've only found two Duravent connectors. With or without dampers. I could scribe and cut the outer. Trying to...
Well, yah certainly shook the crickets off the thread and I thank you for that.
I know what you are saying. Single wall crimp down with dvl adaptor.
Haven't seen one. The install videos on YouTube show the dvl dropping right down on the outlet of many stoves with a normal outlet collar.
Yeah, no. The stove is level, the collar is level. Eric isn't level...:rofl: :lol::coldone: That outlet collar is mounted 45°on the back of...
The connector slides down into the collar, but won't seat because of the outer wall bottoms where my finger is. It really needs to go in maybe...
Nothing installed yet. The issue is the outlet collar does not have enough vertical wall all around it for the dvl connector to seat. Outlet...
Better side view of the outlet collar. Right side near blue tape has angle rise to it, not straight vertical rise. [ATTACH]
He brings home the big toys!