Very nice install and room. We are 30 days out for our install. Lots to do.
We had a big yellow jacket infestation in the wall cavity and under a gutter. I called in a pro exterminator to take care of it, along with two...
Get the ornery red head from Michigan over there to take care of the situation.:cool:
[ATTACH] I believe I have a 7" damper somewhere. I may need an 8" if they make one. These will go on the wall in November. There is a...
It is all in the manual if one chooses to read it.:salute: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Pan-fried blueberry cakes in the Griswold Iron Mountain pan. Low heat. House maple syrup. I wish I had some bacon. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] I tried...
I blame it on pinterest. :rofl: :lol: I'm referring to the rusty crusty used stuff. It is used as a decorative feature in homes. Used as...
Sure is. Looks unused too.
Today was spent working in the kitchen pulling down old ceiling, framing the support box for the class A and putting up some new ceiling drywall....
I used to hand split with a mail with a wood handle. Tendonitis got bad and I bought the Fiskars x27. It was a big difference for me with much...
Radial arm saws, depending on the model can have the carriage pulled out, locked and rotated 90 degrees so they are parallel to the fence for...
It gave me not trouble whatsoever.:rofl: :lol:
Sorry to hear this WeldrDave. She no doubt lead a great life.
2-3 year plan is for firewood, not freezer goods. I'm guilty too.:handshake::rofl: :lol:
I brought some obedient plant home today. It had some coreopsis mixed in which is fine with me. The obedient plant is native and a good...
Scotty Overkill, did you make some carved ears of indian corn too? I can't recall.
I started a bearded "old man winter" face in a cedar log a few years back. I can't remember if I cut it up or put it in storage when we moved....
This was my display at the last house. Rough sawn pine. Sink nails anywhere and move tools as the collection grows. I haven't set this back up...
Just a few random pics. Lots of goldenrod by the swamp. Must be a 1/4 acre here. [ATTACH] I keep picking cosmos seeds to disperse in the...
I'm good here now but thank you. I plugged away and have 7 cord put up now. The house projects are the front burner now. Wood stove install is...