We had an exterminator out about two weeks ago to take care of some yellow jacket nests in the walls. The most active one seemed to settle down...
Looks like snow up in NH and northern Maine this weekend on the backside of this front.
Yes. In pic 3 the long skinny ones are red pine mixed in. We are not quite at peak. The wind and rain has dropped a lot of leaves though.
Sugar maples out back. Afternoon sun really lights them up. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
This is the one on FB marketplace here. Looks really good. [ATTACH]
I have the Troy-bilt 10 hp. Chipper blades on the side chute, flails for the top load chute.
Keep at it. Must have been a bit damp from the rain yesterday. It was certainly a nice day to process.
That's no good. Sounds pretty frustrating. I just checked FB marketplace for chipper shredders. They are out there. There is a machine like...
I will admit, I need more time doing things like this. He is at the age of learning skills that we felt he was not quite ready for. Yesterday...
Today was sunny and beautiful so I had a little picnic with the Mrs. Out back. Packed the yard cart. :whistle: [ATTACH] Set some chairs in the...
We have to have something plumb in this old house.:rofl: :lol: Laser line is to mark reference lines on the wall and floor for the width of the...
Lining up the stove to the ceiling support box today. I have everything for the hearth build. Going 18" out the front with the slate....
Highbeam ,I had a chance to try this. The DVL directly on the cast stove collar fits but barely sets down. The elongated holes for the sheet...
I'm working on the new hearth this weekend and I need to plumb a line down to the center of the DVL stove connector. I put a new outlet gasket...
Nice colors!
Cosmos are still hanging in there, but the winds this week sent them over. Pollinators are still on them. Goldenrod has gone by, some asters are...
Oil man showed up yesterday to top the tank off.:headbang: I got the ceiling support box for the class A put in this week. 3 week count down to...
When I used to have more time to make firestarters. Lazy man's cheeseburger fire starters
Yes, sections at a time. Everything covered in plastic. My wife has been great about the project. She knows in the end it will be very nice....
Yesterday was spent pulling down more of the kitchen ceiling. Middle third drywall is up. 3 more sheets should do it. 1st coat of mud is up....