That's for sure :)
I'll take whatever I can, if it's not good for the stove I'll then put it for the fire pit
Ok thanks, that's good to know. I'll snag it up then
I'm not sure, I didn't even realize it, just seen it pulled over and thru it in the trunk of my outback..
Nice . Good for you..
Does walnut stay solid after being on the ground for years, never burned walnut: Good Btu? How is it to cut and split Thanks
Looks good. Nice and simple
Seen it on the side of the road, I'll take it before you do
That's horrible. I'm glad I always check the oil right before I start mine every time. It's always good to check things yourself , I hate...
Nice work Grizz. Double load is always nice...will u CSS soon
Congrats bassJAM hope all goes well
That stack looks purdyyyy. You split those small ehh, nice to mix with the big ones...:)
Way to enjoy life. Making me hungry at 1:30 am ..looks really good...
Beautiful sky. Nice pics. Nice work.
Welcome to the FHC ...
Nice grab. Good for you. First come first serve...
Looks nice keep em
You ain't got nothing to lose..call em and say this the deputy calling about this free wood and see what they say...lol
It's always nice to have friends that you grew up with. Most of the kids I grew up with have been away for many years and if I do ever see them...
Good cause and good score