That's a great pic..hope those logs stay still if not there won't be an Audi anymore
Amazing work Pete looks awesome
Amazing wor k a
Nice work again. What kind of splitter do you have Dave
Saweet. Looks good. Nice stacks...you should be good for a long time now...good for you
Nice work. Stacks looking gooder...what size lengths are your splits
Wow that's scary. Wish those people all the blessings . Don't wanna be around that.
My My buddy has a ariens snow blower for about 6 years now and it's a beast no problems yet...
I been using one for the last 2 years and I love it. It helps me eliminate the ice dams I get when everything freezes so I don't get water in the...
Great job. Love the way it came out..congrats on the shed....
Nice work. It's always good to be safe then sorry, good call having the pros take it down. More firewood for you, sweet...
Sweet score. When do you plan to split all those rounds you got there? Nice stack you got there bud
Yes sir. It's so true. We could hear saws cutting from miles away.. all year round
maybe next year or the year after no rush. I usually drive around with everything in the back of my outback...u never know what you bump into
Nice score. Good friend you got there. Always nice to have helpers..nice truck
Great pics. Nice work. That birch sure looks gooder.
Wow what a view. That's a postcard pic
Nice truck and nice shotty :)
Nice going. The early bird gets the worm..nice work. Nothing like a full trailer...
I learn from you guys on here. FHC rules......